We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2016/17!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2016/17.

Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Winner Week 54

A big thanks to all of you who took part in our Fathers Day/Men challenge. Thanks too to our sponsor Donna's Den of Crafts who are providing the wonderful prize of a lovely decoupage set and embroidered brads.

Our winner this week is number 72, Diane J, with this lovely card:

Well done Diane, to claim your prize please email us with your details and we hope you have fun with it!


  1. What a lovely surprise to see that my card was picked by Mr Linky. I have emailed you my details and I look forward to receiving the lovely papers and embellishments.
    Thanks again
    Diane xx

  2. Congratulations Diane! My Dad would love this one too!

    Sarah x