4. Once you have done that, turn the card over and apply glue to the top folded part only.
5. You then need to carefully stick the main flower shape onto the base card where you have applied the glue only.
6. Next stick the other two shapes onto the main flower shape.
7. Choose an image and stick it place.
8. Turn over the card again and put something in place to keep your easel card up. This could be by a big brad (a green dot can be found in the base card to show where), or by adding your own chosen sentiment on double sided sticky pads, or by adding buttons or anything else that puts a bit of a barrier up so the top of the card remains in place and doesn't slide down again.
10. In the card below, I used a few buttons.
Not really that difficult, is it?