Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 13 August 2009

Challenge 12 - Sketch......

How quickly Thursday comes around again....
Thanks for all your entries for last week - this week we have a sketch to follow.
As you will see our design team has swelled with the new members and they along with the originals have done a great job this week - loads of inspiration!
Please pop by their blogs to see what else they have been upto!
Also I have to mention Eiglas (Eileen) put in an amazing effort - sending me her card in the wee hours this morning - unfortunately our e-mails have been visiting one anothers spam folders...
Without further ago here is yor sketch for this week - do what you may with it!
And our fab cards from the DT

Rose

Suzi

Tracy


and welcome to our new junior
and youngest member of the DT


And this week you could win....A Basic Grey rub on roller-very handy for all sorts of things!
Please have your entries in by Wednesday 19th August 8p.m. (G.M.T)

Now I need a coffee!

18 comments:

  1. Only me, I'm back like a bad penny and here's my entry
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an e-mail entry from Lalkygirl i.e. Tracey and can be seen here

    ReplyDelete
  3. My entry is a new home card, you can see it here. Thanks, Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this sketch ,I got to use my new 'With Love ' stamp.Love the DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome DT cards!!! Thanks for a awesome sketch!!!


    my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. here's mine

    Lovely DT cards, thanks for looking at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch I will have a go asp. Trish:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finished my card it is now on my blog. Trish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All

    I really liked this sketch - thanks

    My card is here

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! Very nice sketch! and beautiful dt cards!
    here is my card
    Hugs,
    Agus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya folks,
    Hope this one gets in on time!
    here it is
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely loved this sketch! Great creations by the DT - love each and everyone one of them.
    Here's my card
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely sketch & great DT cards, my entry is here

    Thanks

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Ladies

    Another briliant challenge and here's mine:

    http://creativedesigns4all.blogspot.com/

    Good Luck everyone

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!