We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2016/17!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2016/17.

Thursday, 27 August 2009

Winner Challenge 13....Summer inspiration photograph.

Thanks for all your summery projects this week - they fair cheered me up visiting them - even though it is still raining here it was a wee reminder that yes it is still summer!
Cngratulations to this weeks winner as picked by random.org

Please contact us and I will pass your details onto Anesha who will pop the book in the post to you!

1 comment:

  1. thud!!!!.............

    the sound of me fainting, wow thankyou sooo very very much!

    I have a bit of a problem, I dont have outlook to be able to email you, is there an email I can get in touch with???
    thanks Paula xx