Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 24 September 2009

Challenge 18 - No backing paper.....

Here we are with another challenge - No backing paper!
This week we have The Crafty Pad as sponsors with this fab fun stamp - Percy Stargazing



Debbie from the Crafty Pad has joined in the spirit of the challenge this week and created this great card.
Visit her shop - The Crafty Pad - to see all her designs including the fab new Christmas ones.


Now lets see what the DT have created for this challenge....Pop by their blogs to see more detail about their individual projects.


































And from our junior Dt this week.....




We are looking forward to all your creations this week. We are trying Mr Linky again so keeping our fingers crossed he's still with us for you to link to. All entries to be in by 8p.m. Wednesday 30th September - we love to see any new craft projects and you can combine as many challenges as you like!


18 comments:

  1. Ooooo... I am the first... that cause I am sat at home making cards!!

    Just love it.. thanks C.R.A.F.T Challenge!

    here is my entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my pleasure to sponsor your lovely challenge this week ladies. :) :)
    Your DT examples are all beautiful - well done and the challenge is great too. :) :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice cards i will give it a try to
    http://cristel-mijnding.blogspot.com
    grtjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one made me think a bit. The DT did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great crafting from the team - such a lovely variety. I've done two cards (so far!) - they are with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi all.
    Great challenge! Mine is with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic DT cards girls. If I get time I'd love to join in this week. Its lovely seeing Debbie on here too :)
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, amazing what you can do without a backing paper ! I've added mine to Mr Linky. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, really had to get the thinking cap on for leaving off the backing papers hahaha, think they have become my comfort blanket LOL!

    Off to visit Mr Linky

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

    Here is my card for this challenge

    Best wishes

    Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good challenge,got to do some embossing which makes a change.Left my entry on mr linky.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I often don't use backing paper as I like stamping and sometimes a stamped background links to the main image better especially if you can't find a suitable paper. I suppose its cheating a bit as you still have a background unlike on Jude's card where there is just the focal image .Have added a link to my card on Mr Linky tried to do one here but my HTML tag wasn't closed whatever that means
    Thanks Julye

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great challenge!
    I'm linked!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab challenge and great DT samples! Have given it a go (it's not as easy as you'd think, is it?). Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good challenge this week.
    It was hard not to use a BP but I did get there in the end.
    Left my entry with Mr Linky.
    Hugz
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. when i first read 'no backing paper' I had a little bit of a shock!! NO BACKING PAPER!!!!
    but after seeing your lovely projects I decided to give it a go
    thanks for the challenge
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!