Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 26 November 2009

Challenge 27 - Christmas gifts

Where does the time go to....Thursday once again and another C.R.A.F.T. Challenge! This week we are looking for Christmas gifts. I am sure lots of you creative people make a few special gifts at Christmas time.
It is so miserable in Scotland at the moment (well my part) that you don't wan't to be going out, so lots of time for making things!

A big thank you to DT member Eileen for her candy which can still be entered this week and if you pop here it will give you the details on how to enter.
Now onto the great projects from the DT this week





























Eileen has also kindly offered this weeks prize - a choice of sentiments stamps - these are fabulous but we're having a bit of problems with photographs ....

anyway you can choose from Weddings - Christmas or general
They are lovely quality stamps fab for Scrapbooking or cardmaking and contain lots of sentiments.
Below will give you an idea of the Wedding selection
( sorry cant match the beautiful typeface on blogger )

Blessings On Respect Will Tender Friendship Faith Adore Togetherness Hope Kindred Spirits Special Best Protect Perfect Joined Be Two Shall Become One... & Wedding Day Love Our Your Everlasting Together Forever Dreams Come True Cherish Joy Share From To Wishes Forward Honour Congratulations This For


So if you fancy your choice of those great sentiment stamps - please have your new project uploaded to Mr Linky by 8p.m.(GMT) on Wednesday 2nd December or e-mail your entry if you don't have a blog!
Just think it can be another Christmas present done and dusted!



12 comments:

  1. I saw on her blog that to enter I need to come here and tell why I want to win the digis. Well, I would love to win them because they are all so lovely and I can use them on all my cards/presents. Digis are great because you can change them to any size you need and that makes them so versatile! So PLEASE I would love to win! :)
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted on MrLinky...my take on this week's Challenge...its Christmas gifts... but given my Santa.... hope that's ok :)
    fab DT projects this week, i love them all
    hug srozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't sure if it's ok to enter more than one item, but if you don't mind, I would like to enter an extra one... I have added it to MrLinky
    Thanks for looking
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the message Jo and sorry about the typo!! I can't even spell my own name...but you all know its meeeee :) xx Hug: xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous variety of inspirational ideas from the DT. This is my first time here. Ive left my entry with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge again and lovely DT cards, thanks for looking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all these ideas, thank you!! I've done mine and Mr Linky'd it too... my blog has a link to the tutorial to go with the project too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge this week! Got me thinking. . .
    Left it with Mr Linky.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work from the DT-team!!
    My entry is at Mr Linky!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why wouldn't I just LOVE to be chosen for those delightful digis -- Why should I win? Because I need them badly!! I don't have a Rufus, a Merlin, or a Puss in Boots -- nor have I ever seen them looking more dashing! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry mine's late (with Mr L now) - cards were done but not blogged and linked x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!