Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 12 November 2009

Week #25 - Recipe Challenge - 1 tag, 1 sentiment and 1 ribbon!

Now we all like a good recipe - what can you come up with this week!
For me my Mum's Tutti Fruity cheese cake is always a winner.......Anyhow back to buisness.
Our recipie is 1 tag, 1 sentiment and 1 ribbon.

This week we welcome back Donnas Den of Crafts
as sponsors! With a fantastic pack of Christmas crafting goodies - I know I'd love them.



Pop by Donnas Den of Crafts and see all the fab new goodies on offer!

So lets see what the DT have whipped up!
















Junior Dt





Well done girls - lovely recipe cards!
So if you fancy that graet prize from Donnas Den have your new projects with Mr Linky
by 8p.m. GMT Wednesday 18th November.


4 comments:

  1. Fab DT samples, everyone! Will get my thinking cap on.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely ideas all!! thanks for the challenge
    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just linked a card from this evening, but one that I thought I linked earlier isn't there, so I'm putting it again with Mr L - it's here anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just uploaded my this is my 1st time entering this challenge x

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!