Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 19 November 2009

Week 26 - Inspirational photo...



Thanks Eileen for this lovely inspirational photo for this weeks challenge!
So this week we are asking you to create something inspired by Eileens photo...

Eilleen has very kindly offered an extra prize ! Her very lovely Christmas digi's -
not available to buy......but you can see them used in her own cards on her own blog - Eiglas -
there is a very cheeky snowman and some fun images of
Also some Christmas peel-offs and her own Christmas text stamps are up for grabs! Visit Eileens blog to see how you can win the peel-offs ans stamps.


If you wish you can take my doodle and use it (you should be able to click on it and save it) However anything with the photo in mind would be lovely!

I am sponsoring this week with my digi shop - Doodles by Hope Jacare, and thought it would be nice to give everyone a wee freebie aswell as a prize for the winner as chosen by Random.org

So What have the DT created





















and from our Junior DT



Fab cards from the DT again this week - its fair putting me in the Christmas mood......
The winner will recieve my other Christmas Doodles


and some goodies including a couple of Sakura pens for a bit of sparkle and a wee surprise!  Also don't forget to visit Eileen to see how you can win the peel offs and stamps!
So please leave your link with Mr Linky by 8p.m. GMT on
Wednesday 25th November and we'll pop by and visit!


10 comments:

  1. Well done everyone! Great projects. It's now over to all of you. Claire, you are really very generous, your Christmas Postbox is gorgeous!

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very generous Claire.
    I'd like to offer a prize of a set of my Christmas digistamps, if you would like them.
    I know there are a few on Trimmie who would like them and it might entice them over here!
    Hugs,
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DT creations again, and thanks for the download

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed my card as I don't have a blog....Ei's digi stamps too...super!!
    My comment for Eiglas.....

    Spirits low...finances chronic...Ei's digi stamps would be the perfect tonic!!!

    Good luck everyone!!
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have managed to make myself a follower!!!! Don't quite know how it will work as I don't have a blog!!!
    As far as the challenge.....I think you do well deciding what is the next project!!!
    My suggestion would probably be using ribbons/brads!!! 'Cos I love them both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eileen, I have never tried Digi stamps before, but would love to give them a go, esp since yours are so lovely, as my mojo has gone a-roaming and I really want it back. :( :( :( I have looked everywhere for it, even in the oven [ I have been known to put the milk in there before, :oops: :oops: ] and my knicker drawer... [ well, wouldn't you search everywhere ????? ] but sadly it was not there. :cry: :cry: :cry: so I wonder, yes, I wonder, could it be lurking in your computer .............. in the form of your smashing digi stamps..... ooh, I do hope so.

    I need my mojo back
    and Digi stamps I lack,
    That Liverpool lass has some
    If only to me they would come
    Then a card I'm sure I could make
    Take pity on me, please would you Ei,
    If only for my old man's sake
    cos, he's sick of me moaning,
    fed up with my groaning
    'n' wants the remote back from me !!!!!!!

    xx Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm afraid i dont have any funny reason for wanting your images Eileen, but I have made a card though :) I've added it to MrLinky.
    Thanks Claire for allowing us to use your fabby image. I hope you like my card :)
    My only reason for wanting your images Eileen is that you are a fantastic Arist and who wouldnt want them... they are perfect for coloring with Promarkers and seriously improve the quality of my cards :) :)
    Hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to add about the Challenges, I love Sketches, recipe cards and colour challenges
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eileen, would love to win your gorgeous digistamps, they really make me smile as they are cute and funny. You are very generous offering them as an extra prize and I'm sure whoever is given them will treasure them. I'm sure I would love them. I've worked with your cheeky snowman already, he's just sooo cute.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. By the way, you know where to find my blog of course, it's here.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!