Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2016/17!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2016/17.



Thursday, 19 November 2009

Winner Week 25

What a fab lot of entries this week - the recipe challenge obviously appealed to alot of you.
I have really enjoyed visiting all your projects and Mr Random Generator has chosen.....

Hazel




Please e-mail us your address and we will pass your details onto Donnas Den

 so she can pop your prize in the post.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hazel, I'm sure you'll enjoy your prize.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! it's me!! thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT DT JOBS AND HERE IS MY ALTERED WOOD
    THE COLORS AND CHRISTAMS INSPIRATION
    HERE IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Postie brought me my prize this morning - thank you so much - I've just blogged about it - you can see it here x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
    謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

    參觀,Thanks

    ReplyDelete