Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Winner - Challenge 88 - In the roll of a die

Evening Folks!
Wow, thanks to everyone who entered our 'In the roll of a die' challenge, we were really thrilled to have so many entries!! Now without further ado I think you'd like to know who the winners are!!
Yes I did say winners, we have added an extra prize this week as so many people joined us!

Our first winner this week, gets the Valentines Die cut Cupcake kit
prize from Diecut Dreams


Mr Random says:
Number 60 : DORA with this cute card:


Our second winner will receive a lovely Valentines Day themed paperpack (15 digital papers) papers from our own Jo, (Trimgym)

Mr Random says:

Number 85 : CHRISTI with this pretty card:

We'd also like to give a special mention and small prize to 10 year old Anne who joined us this week with this lovely Tilda card!


Now on to the top 3, it was my turn to choose this week and it certainly was tough trying to choose, I loved so many of the entries I thought at one stage I'd have to go for a top 30!!
Finally, I have narrowed it down to:

1. # 82 - Maria Patrizia
2. # 105 - xtglx
3. # 61 - Val (Flissy)


Big congratulations to all our winners & top 3,
please get in touch with us asap so that we can sort out your prizes and badges!!

Don't forget to check out our new challenge tomorrow, we have
another fab one for you and a lovely prize!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks so much, I cant wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I won!!!! thank you so much, this is lovely :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Giddy Aunt !!! I am thrilled to have been chosen as one of your Top 3. Thank-You so much x

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!