Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 17 December 2009

Challenge 30 - Free for all!

Well it's only fair at this busy time of year! The more the merrier so we are having a
Free For all
Any project in any medium and you could be in with a chance
of winning some fab doodles by DT member Magda




the DT this week have been creative as always

Andrea


Anesha


Claire


Ei



Jo



Jude


Julie


Magda


Peggy


Rose


Suzi


Junior D.T.

Enola


I am so badly organized I am now making New Year cards as I know many people will not be recieving Christmas cards this year - have missed post dates to most of my friends abroad and there are so many others I really want to make a card for but not had the chance (still to do my family cards....)
So I was lucky enough to play with Magdas fab funny doodles and whoever recieves them I am sure will be able to put them to good use!

So please have your project with Mr Linky by 8p.m. GMT
Wednesday 23rd December to be in with a chance of winning the
fab prize!


8 comments:

  1. Have put my link in mr linky,
    Great DT work,
    Happy Christmas to you all,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab challenge and wonderful creations from the DT. My cards with Mr Linky

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias a ti por tu comentario..love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the DT cards are all fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I also participate cith my card posted on the 17th of december.
    All the project I saw are just fab!! Have a nice day all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab DT designs again. Mr Linky had my entry. Merry Christmas to you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas all!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!