Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2016/17!

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2016/17.



Thursday, 24 December 2009

Winner Challenge 30

Well what can I say ! 102 entries this week definitely makes it alot easier for you all combining challenges in a free for all! The cards and projects that I have visited were fabulous. Appologies if some of us didn't get to your entry - blogger seems to be giving several people problems.
Without further ado Random.org this week has chosen




Cute snowlady!

Congratulations!!
Please get in touch and I will forward on Magda's fab digi stamps!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I can't believe I won. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to get an e-mail to you. You can reach me at clark87@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracey, enjoy your prize.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete