Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 27 May 2010

C.R.A.F.T 52 - Blue & Green

After all the celebrations and fun of last week (...and the millions of entries...well, okay maybe not millions - but it felt like that! LOL...!) we have a very gentle challenge this week. We have a theme of serene blue & green.

There is an old adage that stated 'Blue and green should never be seen unless there's another colour in between...' but I have always taken issue with that!

What could be prettier than Forget-Me-Nots in bloom? Or a bank of delphiniums? How about where the green ocean meets the blue sky?

I'm sure you will come up with some beautiful creations!

Here is another beautiful creation from our Guest Designer Debbie.


Sadly, this is Debbie's last creation for us at C.R.A.F.T for the time being and clearly, she believes in leaving whilst you're winning!


Thank you Debbie - we'll miss you Chuck!



...........................and the rest of our wonderful design team!






















Our sponsor for this week is 'Your Special Delivery' who will be supplying a fab prize for the winner!

Hope you enjoy this tranquil challenge after the mayhem of the last week!

Hugs,
The CRAFT Team
x

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh Ladies some beautiful cards there lovely colour combination - I wont be able to take part this week as I am on holiday - but will resume normal servive next week! lol - love Aly xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first challenge with you guys....and I have to say it was fun!!


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Everyone ,
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend ..
    What fabulous projects this week from the DT. well done everyone !
    l have linked my card for this weeks fab challenge, loved working with Blue and Green !
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards its nice to be able to play at last now i caught the bug LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey

    This is the first challenge I join.
    It was really fun!
    I came here by Enola.
    I am also just 12.
    But I've linked and I hope you like my creation!

    xx Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for another great challenge girls, love the DT cards, hope you like my entry. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the DT cards. Great challenge. Hope you enjoy my First Communion card. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful DT creations - very inspirational.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lurve you card Debbie

    Hugs x

    Craftie Mummy

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!