Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Sunday 5 September 2010

Another new member to introduce, here is Jacky!

Next it's time to introduce Jacky. She will be joining us from challenge 68.


This is what she has to say about herself.

Hi! I'm Jacky, I live on the Hampshire / Surrey border with my husband and 11 year old son. Also at home are; Rupert my one eared lop rabbit and a mad guinea pig called Yogi! I have been crafting in one form or another ever since I was a child with varying degrees of success - please don't mention knitting to me! I enjoyed doing cross stitch for many years but found it a little slow. Then I started to dabble in scrapbooking & moved on to making ATC's. However, since I discovered card making challenges last year, they have become my main addiction, along with stash shopping!! My blogging name is Paddington Fan so I think you can guess that I am a big kid and love bears and vintage kids TV programmes!!



It does seem a bit funny writing about myself


Looking forward to joining you all


Love Jacky


P.S. I have been going around grinning like a Cheshire Cat ever since I read my email !!!!
 
Hi there Jacky, welcome to the team, we look forward to working with you!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to C.R.A.F.T Jacky, I look forward to seeing what you create!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!