Sponsorship

We are now Recruiting Sponsors for 2024

Don't hesitate to contact us if you would like to be considered as one of our sponsors in 2024



Our challenges run from Thursday 8 am GMT until Wednesday 6 pm GMT.

Thursday 9 September 2010

C.R.A.F.T 67 - Colour Challenge

Before I get into our theme for this week, I'd like to just give a warm welcome to our new Design Team Members. You've already been introduced so I would just ask that you give them a very warm welcome - they're a canny bunch!

This week, we have a lovely colour challenge (we know how much you like those...!)

As my parting gift to C.R.A.F.T, I have left a few of my colour swatches for their use for you in future challenges and this one is called 'Ada's Slave'.

 'Ada's Slave' Pallette



 I make up these 'swatches' with colours I blend myself.  
I'm also leaving my toning papers for your use, if you wish so to do.  Enjoy!

Ada's Paisley


Ada's Hearts


Ada's Jacquard



Ada's Swirls





Ada's 'Tartan'


To 'snag' any of these images, just click on them to enlarge then right-click and 'save image as' and save it to your pc. (you'll need to remember where you put them!)

(The only thing I would ask is that, as a courtesy, you mention 'Eiglas 'Ada's Slave' ' if and when you publish them anywhere.)

I love this pallette - it's so gentle and perfect for baby papers or romantic projects. I hope you enjoy it too!

As an added incentive, I'm giving away a further lickle prize to the winner of the challenge ONLY IF THEY USE MY PAPERS!

The winner gets to choose any single digi stamp from my collection at 'Stitchy Bear Stamps'.
My stamps are a high-end resolution of 300dpi min and the set includes a png and a tif file as well as the jpg we all know and love.

http://shop.sewmanycards.com/

Our lovely sponsor this week is 'Sew Many Cards And Digital Stamps' who are kindly offering a lovely prize for the lucky winning entry.

The team, as always, have come up with some lovely, inspiring projects, and I trust you'll be coming up with some lovely projects to inspire US!

Our new DT members have really arrived in a blaze of glory with some wonderful projects!









































Blogger has been very naughty again and lost this entire finished update, although it was savedsuccessfully, according to blogger. Please come back later to see the rest of the team's projects and bear with me as I try to remember what I originally wrote although it is now nearly three o'clock in the morning.

We look forward to seeing your projects next week and though this is my last week on the team, I will be back!  Thank you to Jo and the team for letting me have so much fun on C.R.A.F.T and I know you'll manage jjust fine without me (...as long as you have another insomniac on the team that is...!).

Take care and have fun!
Eiglas and the C.R.A.F.T  Team!
x





3 comments:

  1. hi ei and the team.
    thanks so so much for sharing your gorgeous papers ,i think they will be so useful ,you are kind ,i just need a day off work off now to create !!!!!
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all - Fabulous samples - what a super selection of projects! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of the papers are really nice the dt samples are amazing !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We read all our comments. We thank our loyal followers for their kind comments.
If you however post SPAM or abusive comments, these will always be removed. Do us and yourself a favour and do not post SPAM in our comments section!
Thank You!